SCOTLAND DIGITAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS DAY AT EXPO 2020
Discover what Scotland is doing to promote wellness, deliver better diagnosis and develop health treatments of the future, through data-driven intelligence and pioneering innovation. Explore highlights from the Digital Health and Wellness virtual event held on 31 January 2022 including opportunities for investment, partnering and research.
Scotland’s ability to develop new solutions for healthcare based around informatics, big data and patient stratification is almost unrivalled. An outstanding level of academic and industry collaboration has created a truly open innovation environment.
Scotland has one of the largest information and technology communities in Europe, and an innate determination to provide healthcare solutions that benefit everyone. So, it’s the natural choice for innovative digital health and care projects looking for integrated technology solutions.
Digital health in Scotland – transforming the future of health and wellness
Moderated by Hal Wolf, CEO, HIMSS
- Professor Jason Leitch CBE, National Clinical Director, Scottish Government
- George Crooks, CEO, Digital Health & Care (DHI) Innovation Centre
- Brian Hills, Interim CEO, The Data Lab
- Marian McNeil, CEO, Precision Medicine Scotland Innovation Centre (PMS-IC)
- David Lowe, Clinical Director Scottish Health Innovation Partnership, Scottish Government
Watch the full session on YouTube external link which will open in a new window